Your data is secure
Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally related to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible in accordance with Art. 4 Abs. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Ariane Ernst Jewelry GmbH, represented by Ariane Ernst, Bilker Allee 81, 40219 Düsseldorf, email: [email protected].
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable, your name and phone number) stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data generated in this connection after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we would like to use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also mention the specified criteria of the storage time.
(1) You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
– the right to information,
– the right to rectification or erasure,
– the right to restrict processing,
– the right to object to the processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website only in an informative way, i.e. if you do not otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
– IP address
– The date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (concrete page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– the amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies may be stored on your computer when you use our website, now or in the future. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive as associated with the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here through us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall (legal basis is Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR). In principle, you can delete cookies at any time via the settings in your browser or block them from the outset.
We also use so-called local storage and session storage technology (also called “local data” and “local storage” as well as “session storage”). Local Storage stores data locally in your browser’s cache that persists and can be read even after closing the browser window or exiting the program if you do not actively delete the cache. Local Storage allows your preferences to be stored and used by you when using our websites. The function of Session Storage corresponds to the described local storage, only that the corresponding data is automatically removed from the cache of your browser immediately after closing the browser (“session”).
Third parties cannot access the data stored in local storage and session storage. They will not be passed on to third parties or used for advertising purposes. In particular, this technique is used to present our contents to you in an appealing graphic representation (e.g. pop-up windows, etc.) as well as to personalize our offer and navigation on our pages for you. In the browser, you manage LocalStorage content using the “Chronicle” or “Local Data” settings, depending on which browser you are using. if you restrict the described functions accordingly, you may experience functional limitations
(4) Specific statement on cookies:
a) This website may use the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (for example b)
– Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
Other features and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we may offer various services that you may use if you are interested. To do so, you usually need to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may share your personal data with third parties if promotions, sweepstakes, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please contact us when you provide your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary for the performance of a contract with you, which is presented by us in the following description of the functions. In exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we do. In the event of your justified objection, we will check the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons for protecting us, on the basis of which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection at the following contact details: Ariane Ernst Jewelry GmbH, Ariane Ernst, Bilker Allee 81, 40219 Düsseldorf, Email: [email protected]
DURATION OF PERSONAL DATA
We store personal data in accordance with the statutory retention periods (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). The respective data will then be deleted, provided that they are not necessary for the performance of the contract and/or there is no legitimate interest in the storage.
of our websites —
Use of the blog function
In our blog we publish various articles on topics related to our activities.
Use of our webshop
(1) If you wish to order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide the personal data that we need for the processing of your order. Mandatory information required for the execution of the contracts is marked separately, further information is voluntary. We process the data you provide for the processing of your order. For this purpose, we can pass on your payment data to our bank. The legal basis for this is Article 6(0). 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR.
(2) Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years, we will restrict processing, i.e. Your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are specified in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only requirement for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Article 6(0). 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to [email protected] or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
Google Web Fonts
(2) For more information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the third party, please see the provider’s privacy statements. There you will also find more information about your rights in this regard and settings options to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. This is a service provided from 22.01.2019 by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”,), a company registered and operated under Irish law (registration number: 368047) with registered office at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Google”). We cannot rule out the possibility that Google will continue to process your personal data in the United States. Die Google LLC. (USA) has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Web Analytics – Using Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, comcompile reports on website activity and provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data fromGoogle.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to the full extent. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. You can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting your data by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set that prevents the collection of your data on future visits to this website: disable Google Analytics.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed in abridged manner, which can be used to exclude personal retraction. Insofar as the data collected about you is subject to a personal reference, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
Online Advertising – DoubleClick by Google
(2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: By integrating DoubleClick, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider will find out and store your IP address.
(3) You may prevent participation in this tracking procedure in several ways: a) by setting your browser software appropriately, in particular, suppressing third-party cookies will result in you not receiving third-party advertisements; b) by disabling the cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the “www.googleadservices.com” domain, https://www.google.de/settings/ads, deleting this setting when you delete your cookies; c) by disabling the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign “About Ads”, http://www.aboutads.info/choices via the link, deleting this setting when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome in your browsers, you can http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to the full extent.
“craftsmanship & passionate design are the essence of my jewelry _ that’s how I create companions intended for a lifetime.”