payment options in the overview
all products remain in the possession of arianeernst until full payment has been made.
in the arianeernst onlineshop you have the following payment options
- payment via PayPal
- payment via PayPal Express
- payment by credit card (Visa/Mastercard/American Express)
- payment by Apple Pay
- payment via Google Pay
- payment by SOFORT Bank transfer – Confirmation of receipt of payment is usually delayed by 2 to 14 business days, depending on the bank account. (Applies only to orders from: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy and Spain)
- Payment by SEPA direct debit mandate – Confirmation of receipt of payment is delayed by 6 working days. (Applies only to orders from: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, France and Spain)
- payment by Giropay (applies only to orders from: Germany)
- payment by Bancontact (applies only to orders from: Belgium)
- payment by EPS (applies only to orders from: Austria)
- payment by iDeal (applies only to orders from: Netherlands)
- payment by Przelewy24 (applies only to orders from: Poland)
credit card payments, apple and google pay, instant transfer, sepa direct debit, giropay, bancontact, eps, ideal, przelewy24 run through our payment provider stripe. we offer you a high security standard and treat all data confidentially. Your credit card data will be encrypted using ssl-procedure. for security reasons, your data is not saved, you have to re-enter it every time you buy it. as soon as our stripe-account has been informed of your authorization and payment confirmation, the goods will be shipped with the specified delivery time taking into account.
when paying with paypal or paypal express you pay directly via your paypal account. after sending your order, you will be forwarded directly to paypal. as soon as our paypal account has been informed of your authorization, the goods will be shipped with the specified delivery time taking into account.
“craftsmanship & passionate design are the essence of my jewelry _ that’s how I create companions intended for a lifetime.”